The Introduction

By Agnesia Anggun Kinanti - January 01, 2018

Hello Friends.

It's been great since it's the first day of the year. In this first 2018 post, I want to introduce myself. I was having trouble introducing myself because I am nobody. It would be great if finally, I could end this post with a good ending.

I am Agnesia Anggun Kinanti. My friends used to call me Anggun. I work in a global professional service company in Jakarta. I was undergraduate from ITS Surabaya taking Information Systems major in 2012. In college, I was quite active participating student organization. I was also interested in joining the communities outside the college that makes me have a lot of acquaintances.

I was born in Surabaya. I have a sister, Nurlita, and she's in second-grade highschool. In my hometown, I live with my grandma and her son. When I was still in college, I like to go out. Being at home makes me bored and I feel I cannot explore myself. No wonder if my grandma likes to complain.

Working in consultant company makes me learn how to manage my time. I usually work from 9 to 9, so I don't have much time for me time. But, in those working hours, I try to enjoy the work and the environment. Because if I keep complaining about the work, I can end up with negative minds that lead myself to quit. I still prefer to hang on until one day I can pick up the limes.

In friendships, I'm a type of -small circle- person. I don't have a lot of guys and hanging out often. As I'm getting older, I keep my circle small. I have best people in my circle that can support me in any other ways. You know, sometimes when I have problems, I tend to share them with my best friends. I listen to their opinions and suggestions. That is what friends for in my definition.

So, I think that's all. Still, have nothing much to introduce since I'm just an ordinary person. Thank you for reading.

Cheers,
Agnesia Anggun Kinanti

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments